Via Mazzini 108: from monday to saturday from 8.30 to 18.30 (only to buy tickets)
Piazzale Europa 2/C: everiday from 8.30 to 18.30 (only to buy tickets)
Mille Motivi Viaggi – (Cavallino-Treporti)
Via di Ca’ Savio 24 – Cavallino Treporti
monday – friday from 9 to 12.30 and from 16 to 19.30
saturday from 9 to 12.30
Amon Viaggi – (Abano Terme)
Viale delle Terme 145 – Abano Terme
monday – friday from 9 to 12.30 and from 16 to 19.00
saturday from 9 to 12.30
Since children under the age of 6 may have difficulty maintaining their concentration for the entire duration of the concert, in the interests of the public the Management may request parents/accompanying persons to take children out of the theatre if they are causing excessive disturbance.
– Ticket holders may enter the theatre as from 45 minutes prior to the beginning of the concert. No access is permitted to the stalls once the concert has begun. Any latecomers may enter during the first interval. A bell will ring 10 minutes and 5 minutes before the end of the interval.
– Members of the audience must always have a ticket or season ticket which must be shown on request to the ushers. Ticket holders are required to occupy the seat allocated. Out of respect for the musicians and other members of the audience, and also in view of the fact that many concerts are broadcast live on radio and television, the public are invited to behave appropriately in the theatre and not to cause disturbance during the performances.
– Coats and jackets must not be placed over the rail or the backs of seats or on any free seats. A free cloakroom service is available.
– The Foundation is not responsible for the loss of or damage to objects left unattended on the theatre premises. For lost property, please contact number 041 786590 Mondays to Fridays from 9.00 to 13.00.
– The use of mobile phones is not allowed inside the theatre. Automatic digital watch signals should be switched off.
– The use of cameras is not allowed in the theatre, with or without flash. Audio or video recording of any type is also forbidden.
– Smoking is not allowed on the theatre premises (law 584/75).
– Under the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Italian data protection act), the theatre ensures confidentiality of personal data and sole use for communications concerning the activity of the theatre.
– One hour before the concert, any remaining tickets will be offered for sale at a last minute price.
– The purchase of tickets and season tickets entails full acceptance of the rules listed.Members of the public are kindly requested to wear appropriate clothing.
The Management reserves the right to take any measures necessary to guarantee decorum.
The new theatre bookshop offers a wide selection of CDs, DVDs and Teatro La Fenice gift items, making it an attractive shopping venue for classical music lovers and otherwise. The bookshop is open every day from 9.30 to 18.00 and during the concerts. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bar and coffee shop
The theatre bar and coffee shop is now open to the public in the splendid Sale Apollinee and also in the refurbished foyer area where theatre-goers can enjoy a snack or an aperitif. The bar and coffee shop is open to visitors and during the concerts.
The theatre is open for visits every day, either self-guided by audio guide or with expert tour guides who illustrate the history and architecture of one of the world’s most beautiful and important opera houses. For information and bookings: email@example.com
Teatro La Fenice offers private individuals and companies facilities for the organisation of unique prestigious events: company meetings, congresses, conferences, private concerts, gala dinners, exclusive evenings and dance parties. Each event is planned and customised to meet specific needs, guaranteeing exclusive top quality services. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for the disabled
All sectors of Teatro La Fenice and the stalls of Teatro Malibran can be accessed by wheelchair. At Teatro La Fenice, 2 seats in the stalls and 4 seats in other sectors are available to wheelchair users on a first-come first-served basis. At Teatro Malibran, 4 seats in the stalls (back of stalls) are available. When purchasing tickets, members of the public are kindly requested to specify if they are wheelchair users and if they require a seat next to them for their carer, sending a fax to (+39) 041 786580 or an email to email@example.com The price for a disabled person and carer corresponds to one free ticket and one full price ticket.
The theatre management reserves the right to modify the number of seats available for technical reasons.
To facilitate wheelchair users, Teatro La Fenice offers an information and booking service on firstname.lastname@example.org